Motel 6 Washington DC
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Motel 6 Washington DCFirst to ReviewSep 25, 2013
For travelers on a budget, this motel is a wow. The rooms have clearly been remodeled recently, with wood laminate floors and some eclectic furnishings. It also boasts a pool, a decent breakfast area (no continental though) and a pool.
You'll need a car for this one unless you plan to get good at the bus routes. The motel is a bit far from Washington, DC's traditional hotspots (maybe 3-4 miles) but it is quite close to downtown Silver Spring, Maryland, which offers some dining and nightlife options.
All in all, while the location isn't great this is a very impressive budget motel.
Poor555 reviews across the web.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 95%.
- Food90% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 74% of guests mentioned it positively.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 73%.
- Service70% found the staff to be very friendly.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 52% of guests had positive things to say about it.
Motel 6 Washington D.C. features laundry facilities, coffee in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a microwave in the lobby.
There are 72 guestrooms at Motel 6 Washington D.C.. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer free local calls and in room safes. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are availab le on request.
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.