Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Motel BluMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 7First to ReviewSep 26, 2013
This place is in need of a major overhaul. On the plus side, they do have a pool and free coffee in the lobby. Motel Blu is one of the modern 50s kitsch hotels that sprang up on Biscayne back in its heyday. Now, the place is old and in need of renovations. The price is cheap, but I think there are better hotels in the area for the price. The problem was the dirty carpet and the very strong smoke and mold odor.
Poor305 reviews across the web.
- GroundsPleasant grounds. 75% of guests mentioned it positively.
- PricePrice is reasonable. 74% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Service74% thought the service was unprofessional.
- HotelHotel needs some improvements. 56% negative comments.
- InternetInternet is poor. 55% of guests gave negative feedback.
- LocationNot enough parking facilities, according to 53%.
Dining options at Motel Blu include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and express check in.
There are 65 guestrooms at Motel Blu. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, ceiling fans, and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 10 per day
- Pet deposit: US$ 100 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.