The wait on a Sunday morning was nearly an hour and a half. The food was good, but wouldn't normally have been worth the wait, however they provide coffee and a seating area, plus they will text you when a table opens up so you can walk around nearby. The decor was really cool and I would probably go again, ...
Things to do near Mother's Bistro & Bar
- 10.23 mi108 West Burnside Street, Portland, OR0.23 mi from Mother's Bistro & Bar35 reviews
Saturday Market has long been a favorite tourist attraction and special stop for locals, and for good reason - there are dozens (if not hundreds) of stalls of arts, crafts, food items, clothes, jewelry, knick-knacks, and anything else you can imagine - much of it one-of-a-kind and also somehow very Portland - lining alley after alley under the cover of ...Popular with
- 20.2 mi700 Southwest 5th Avenue, Portland, Oregon0.2 mi from Mother's Bistro & Bar2 reviews
I've been to many Teavana stores and I don't usually like their high pressure sales people, but the gal who helped us here was very friendly and knowledgeable without being pushy. This is a tiny store and a lot of their products are overpriced, but the tea sure does taste good! I still recommend checking out independent tea shops, buy ...Popular with
- 30.24 mi
- 40.05 mi304 Southwest 3rd Avenue, Portland, OR0.05 mi from Mother's Bistro & Bar3 reviews
This place sells mostly horse stuff (bridles and tack) and a bit of fishing gear. The ground floor is dedicated to western clothes and boots, and it's a good place to go if you are into horsemanship or just like dressing up in cowboy clothes. The smaller upstairs section sells English riding tack, breeches, and accessories. It's a fun place ...Popular with
- 50.19 mi700 Southwest 5th Avenue, Portland, OR 97204, United States0.19 mi from Mother's Bistro & Bar2 reviews
Wow cool shopping mall in the middle of Portland. I didn't realize it was here the whole time. It's a really large mall tucked away in such a small building. Shops are upscale like Westfield in San Francisco.
- 60.2 mi700 Southwest 5th Ave., Suite 4050, Portland, OR0.2 mi from Mother's Bistro & Bar2 reviews
funny funny steffi
- 70.2 mi350 West Burnside, Portland, OR 97209, United States0.2 mi from Mother's Bistro & Bar2 reviews
I went on Sunday evening to see their famous Sinferno performance because I had heard it was quite good. On their website if says Sinferno starts at 9PM but when we arrived they informed us that the live bands start at 9PM but the stage show didn't start until 11PM which was a bit of a bummer because the trains ...Popular with
- 80.04 mi336 Southwest 3rd Avenue, Portland, OR0.04 mi from Mother's Bistro & Bar2 reviews
During my last visit to Portland, my son really wanted to go to Cameron's Books. Apparently a relative of one of his former teachers helped start this book store back in 1938. And of course he told the clerk all about it almost immediately after we arrived. Cameron's is the Ying to Powell's Yang and is the real deal. There ...Popular with
- 90.18 mi
- 100.12 mi
- 110.2 mi520 Southwest 6th Avenue #820, Portland, OR, United States0.2 mi from Mother's Bistro & Bar1 review
First youth orchestra in the United States (goes back to the 1920's). Super talented kids, many of whom go on to become professional musicians. Used to be very competitive, not sure if it still is. In any case, very impressive.Popular with
- 120.18 miPortland, Oregon0.18 mi from Mother's Bistro & Bar1 review
It's rainy or cloudy 9 months a year, but that's not why you come. You come for the culture, the eclecticism, the hipster culture, the unique gateway to the Pacific Northwest. Sit on down, enjoy a cup of coffee with your Voodoo donut and take in a slower pace of life.Popular with
- 130.04 mi
- 140.23 mi627 Southwest Washington Street, Portland, Oregon0.23 mi from Mother's Bistro & Bar1 review
I dined in the bar portion later in the evening after the restaurant had closed. They had a simple menu with some yummy choices. I had the manicotti which was quite nice and served in a baking dish with plenty of sauce and cheese. The bartender who waited on us was incredibly nice. They serve you good bread with oil ...Popular with
- 150.22 mi
- 160.14 mi245 SW Morrison Street, Portland, OR0.14 mi from Mother's Bistro & Bar1 review
Gayle and I came in here recently. She found some nice warm flannel PJs and we discussed some options for dressing me up a bit. Nordstrom Rack does have a nice selection of quality and well-priced clothing and accessories, especially for women. The men section is pretty good too and the even though I find this place somewhat disorienting, everything ...
- 170.18 mi621 South West 5th Avenue, Portland, OR0.18 mi from Mother's Bistro & Bar1 review
I really appreciate what The Nines (including Urban Farmer and Departure) has done with their portion of the old Meier and Frank Department Store Building. It's a handsome space and the compromises to the overall architecture appears to have been minimal. Macy's has also payed homage via a plaque at the entrance to the store. However in my opinion, what ...
- 180.19 mi400 Southwest 6th Avenue & Washington St, Portland, OR0.19 mi from Mother's Bistro & Bar1 review
Have you ever eaten at a buffet or smorgasbord where there was an extensive selection, large portions, but no taste? That's how I felt after walking into Camera World. You might also think that this was a large independent camera store, where in reality it is part of the Ritz/Wolf Camera chain. I came in looking for a tripod, a ...
- 190.44 mi1005 West Burnside, Portland, OR 972090.44 mi from Mother's Bistro & Bar106 reviews
Looking for everything books? Look no further. Powell's has the magic to make you want to read everything. When you're there, it's like a scavenger hunt for the best.Popular with
- 200.58 mi