Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 91%History Buffs
- 90%Nightlife Lovers
- 69%Art & Design Lovers
- 69%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (164)
- Moulin RougeMember ofNightlife LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 7Sep 21, 2013
at least one time you should take a show here, the history of the place, the outside alone, and the fun and very high standard shows make it a very well spent evening. it is rather expensive...
- Moulin RougeMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 4Dec 31, 2013
While the Moulin Rouge itself is somewhat pricey and packed with tourists, it is also a very historical spot. Take a walk by to see the famous facade, but be advised that it is not on a family-friendly street.
- Moulin RougeMember ofLocal CultureAdventure TravelersDec 27, 2013
The Moulin Rouge is a high priced (but good bang for your buck) Parisian must. The eye candy is stunningly gorgeous, the show gregarious (yet restrained) and the food (not to mention the show) is about as French as it gets. So think about this - if you go to a place and you don't experience what makes it unique, can you really say you experienced it?
- Moulin RougeMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Feb 04, 2014
If you have never been to Paris then I would highly suggest catching a show at the Moulin Rouge.
The shows are fun and typically French but so much fun.
I would say to get a taxi to and from the venue because the neighborhood is not great at night.
- Moulin RougeCommunity ManagerMember ofNightlife LoversLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4Oct 17, 2013
A staple of Paris! The show is ridiculously expensive, but at the veryy least you can make a visit to see the area! Pretty cool!
- Moulin RougeMember ofNightlife LoversLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 7Aug 13, 2013
The famous Moulin Rouge! Newly done and revived and in operation! I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they still do performances here. They are a bit on the pricey side but I would still love to go!
- Moulin Rouge
- Moulin RougeMember ofNightlife LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11May 17, 2013
It's a wonderful experience "once".
The show rates are pricey and you are PACKED inside. Sitting across from your date on rows of tables and chair to chair with strangers. But the show is lovely and it's a really fun experience.