Mount of Olives Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Mount of Olives HotelMember ofStudentsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 4First to ReviewJan 21, 2014
The hotel itself isn't terrible, but I wouldn't recommend staying in this area. You don't have to go far off the beaten tourist path to hit some rough neighborhoods.
Poor248 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Internet94% thought it was a great value.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationLocation is acceptable. Only 69% of guests gave positive comments.
- Hotel67% thought it was rather dirty.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value added tax
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.