Mountain Haus at Vail
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Mountain Haus at VailFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
From the three flags at the entrance that beckon you to come in, to the chatty girls running the front desk, this is a most hospitable, easy-going, Colorado kind of place. One of the more moderately priced lodging choices with a democratic mix of guests, its location is key, right before the covered bridge going into Vail Village. It is just seconds to a stop on the free bus route. The hotel lobby is a social meeting place, partially because there is coffee and tea set up there and goodies like fresh-baked cookies plus stand-up laptops. As many condo’ units have full kitchens, people pass by with bags of groceries. One of the most inviting suites is # 670 with an enviable view of the mountain from its balcony. This haus closes for “mud season” (April on) and reopens in the summer.
Excellent!62 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant87% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 80%.
- GroundsNice grounds.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet