Mountain View Public Library, The

585 Franklin Street, Mountain View, CA 94041-1906
Mountain View Public Library

• Mountain View Public Library, ThePro 2014

I wish my local library could be as awesome as this two-story public library in Mountain View. They have large, quiet rooms for people to study and plenty of nooks and corners for you to get lost in. I haven't checked out books from MVPL yet, but I do have my own library card. I first discovered this place a few months back and the librarian who helped me out was so kind and patient. I desperately needed a printer to print some documents and birthday coupons out and he showed me the ropes. I was so grateful that he didn't shoo me away cuz I'm not a resident of Nor Cal hahah.

I really like coming here whenever I am in Mountain View and just catch up on my paperwork for work. I always have no trouble finding an outlet, which is great cuz that means I can work for hours and hours without worrying about draining my laptop battery. Their wifi is sponsored by Google and to use it, I have to log into my Google account. Not too bad, eh?

• Mountain View Public Library, The

my friend used to work here so it was fun running into that guy over there. going to this library is always fun after going to farmers market or going for some food off of castro. grant it that the selection could use some updating and expansion however i'm mostly there for use of the facilities. it is a nice building to study in. but now with the newly renovated library close to me i can get the same light and space that I used to drive for closer to home.

• Mountain View Public Library, The

Great local public library!

Recommended for:Budget TravelersFamily TravelersHistory BuffsWellness
  • Mountain View Public Library, The

The Mountain View Public Library located in Mountain View, California, is an excellent place to spend a day with your family. With over 105,000 registered patrons of the library, the doors are open seven days a week, and the library presents a variety of events for adults, teens and children. The library offers free Wi-Fi and 45 computers available for public use. Meeting rooms are obtainable for community members. The library even provides Dial-A-Story, a phone number that children can call 24 hours a day to listen to a three to five minute short story. With over 327,350 books, films, audio CDs, magazines and other materials, no one will be bored at the Mountain View Public Library.

396 people visited Mountain View Public Library, The