Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Mountaineer LodgeMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 1First to ReviewAug 10, 2013
The rooms here are nice, but are HOT. Adjusting the air conditioning is a futile experience. Otherwise like many hotels here, you have free breakfast that is plentiful and the hotel is on the backdrop of mountains. Very gorgeous.
Mediocre721 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for winter sports.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for sports.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Location90% liked the proximity to shopping.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 88%.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 63% of guests had positive things to say about it.
Dining options at Lake Louise Inn include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, a fitness facility, and a steam room. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Lake Louise property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include an arcade/game room, gift shops/newsstands, and ski storage. This is a smoke free property.
There are 177 guestrooms at Lake Louise Inn. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers, welcome amenities, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: C$ 50 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.