Mulberry Street Pizzeria

347 N Canon Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Carla Berti
    5 Apr 03, 2013

I hadn't been to Mulberry Street Pizzeria in about two years! When I got there I ate my heart out. This pizza is so darn good! Everybody was extremely nice and welcoming. Great service! If you're the thin pizza kinda person, this is definately the place for you.

Jennifer N.
    3 Mar 28, 2013

I'm around this areas quiet often during late week nights working on events and projects, and we don't get dismiss until close to 10pm. Usually we are looking for some place in the area to grab late night dinner or snacks.
    I was craving for pizzas on Wednesday night and was getting late. We wanted to grab a fast bite and head home. I was happy when I yelped and saw Mulberry was still open. And I've been wanting to see what the hype was all about.

Great for late nights! Closes around 10-11pm depending on the days.
    We ordered pizza by the slices so we can try some different flavors, but the pizzas didn't tastes like what we ordered. Would of never guessed it was a Lasagna pizza or the Alfredo Chicken pizza.
    The Lasagna pizza- was a bit too dry. It was with meatballs.
    Alfredo Chicken Pizza- was a disappointment because I expected to have Alfredo sauce as the pizza sauce. But it had tomato sauce with chunks of seasoned chicken breasts. I didn't taste anything "Alfredo" on it.
    Last but definitely not the least was the plain pepperoni pizza which I thought tasted the best. It was a darn good slice of Pepperoni pizza. Unfortunately our exploration with the other more popular flavors didn't meet our expectations.
    The crusts of the pizzas were good. Not too hard and crispy but also not too soggy.

Their prices were pretty pricey for a pizza joint. $4.5 a small slice, and I cannot see myself paying $30 for just one whole pie of pizza, where I can pay $12-$15 at a really pizza joint my by area that serves about the same standard NY pizzas.

Metered street parking (Can be an hassle when the streets get busy.) The restaurant is between Pinkberry and California something (Sorry forgot the last part of the name of the eatery place! will update when I remember it.. hehe)

Vincent Mao
    4 Oct 02, 2012

Great lunch specials. I had a Italian meat ball sandwich special with salad for under ten bucks and it was delicious. Hard to find good eats for cheap in Beverly Hills area. The giant pizza slices looked good as well.

Rosemary Tsai
    3 Sep 25, 2012

The heart this pizza place. If you're the thin pizza kinda person, this is the place for you. I have not had better thin crust pizza anywhere else. I hate eating bread, so the ratio of topping to bread here for me is perfect.

Come try it, even though it's a bite pricy.

Traci

This is not what you think of when you hear "Beverly Hills" - it is a no frills, inexpensive pizzeria in a pretty small space - but the pizza at Mulberry Street is delicious! Pizza by the slice, or take the whole pizza to go.

Laura S

Holy crap... this is REALLY good pizza. I can see why people order from here. Since it's in Beverly Hills, LOTS of well dressed people.

This reminds me of NY. You can buy by the slice or whole. I got the white spinach pizza slice and OMG. It was SO good. It's a bit pricey ($4.35/slice) but it's REALLY good. I'm definitely coming back (or to another one) and ordering a whole pizza!

The white spinach pizza was GOOD! I am not a tomato sauce girl so this was white sauce (fettuccine sauce kinda) and it was SO good!

Service:
    Fast

Parking:
    Street metered parking

It's on a busy street, so lots of cars.

OVERALL:
    Good pizza!

92 people visited Mulberry Street Pizzeria