- Schutzenstrasse 1, 80335 Munich, Bavaria, GermanyRanked #21 overall in Munich hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
If you exit the S-Bahn at Karlsplatz you can’t miss Hotel Anna. There are a few tables and chairs in front of the hotel, which is part of a wide...
- Hohenzollernstrasse 9, 80801 Munich, Bavaria, GermanyRanked #22 overall in Munich hotels2 reviews
Very clean and pleasant, but don’t plan to spend a lot of time at the hotel. You don’t need to anyway. There are so many restaurants, bars and clubs to...Popular with
- Fallmerayerstrasse 22, 80796 Munich, Bavaria, GermanyRanked #23 overall in Munich hotels2 reviews
This hotel offers great deals for weekend stays and is a wonderful alternative to the city center, which is bustling with tourists in the summer time. Schwabing has a lot...
- Schuetzenstrasse 11, 80335 Munich, Bavaria, GermanyRanked #24 overall in Munich hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The Vinothek is worth a visit. The Geisel-family, who still run and own this hotel and the two neighboring places, Hotel Anna and Hotel Koenigshof, started out as winemakers. Some...
- Bayerstrasse 75, 80335 Munich, Bavaria, GermanyRanked #25 overall in Munich hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 2
A&O is a fairly large chain with two hotels/hostels in Munich, this one being situated steps away from the main metro station and other public transportation. They have an extensive...Popular with
- Schwanthalerstrasse 111, 80339 Munich, Bavaria, GermanyRanked #26 overall in Munich hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
You have to book in advance if you want to stay here during Oktoberfest. Theresienwiese is within walking distance, and you can even see the tents and rollercoasters from the...Popular with
- Rosenheimer Strasse 15, 81667 Munich, Bavaria, GermanyRanked #27 overall in Munich hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
We stayed here with a tour group last summer and had a pleasant experience. The hotel is located 10-15 walk away from city center and a block away from the...Popular with
- Senefelderstr. 5, 80336 Munich, Bavaria, GermanyRanked #28 overall in Munich hotels2 reviews
The Euro Youth Hotel is one of the best places if you are on a budget – and very close to Munich’s Hauptbahnhof. People actually get together and play games...Popular with
- 29St.-Paul-Straße 7, Munich, GermanyRanked #29 overall in Munich hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
This is a small, traditional family hotel. There are not many extras, but the location can’t be better, especially if you came to visit Munich because of the Oktoberfest. Hotel...Popular with
- Hohenzollernstrasse 5, 80801 Munich, Bavaria, GermanyRanked #30 overall in Munich hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Staying in Schwabing has a few advantages: the crowd is less touristy, and you are likely to meet a native Munchner, who can tell you about the good old days....Popular with