Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
User Reviews (31)Write a review
- Munich International Airport (MUC)Member ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Nov 11, 2013
Probably one of the best airports in the world. Very efficient in nearly all processes, clean, nice shops and restaurants. Look out for great events (e.g. Christmas Market, Audi Shows, Concerts,...).
For cheaper parking don´t forget to register online (there is no cancellation fee).
- Munich International Airport (MUC)Member ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 4Oct 26, 2013
Germany immigration officials are tough. We were grilled about what we were doing, where we were staying and what it was such a short (four day) trip. I know that Europe has to be careful about terrorism but Munich and London were the two toughest cities that I've been through in terms of security.
- Munich International Airport (MUC)Member ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 14Oct 18, 2013
Very efficient airport. There are countless things to do and see here in case you have a long waiting time - the domed glass-and-steel structure contains two terminals connected by the Munich Airport Center, a public shopping and recreation area. There is also a spa, an Audi showroom, an ice-skating rink, and an expansive visitors’ park, which contains a miniature golf course and a hilltop-viewing platform overlooking the runways.
- Munich International Airport (MUC)Member ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 4Sep 20, 2013
This airport is a model of efficiency, right down to the hallway signs that not only tell you which way to your gate, but how long it will take to walk there.
- Munich International Airport (MUC)
Address:Nordallee 25, Munich, Germany
Total Reviews:31 Reviews