Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!102 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. Highly appreciated by 100% of guests.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Room100% thought the view was good.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 100%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. The property has a complimentary airport shuttle (available on request). Guest parking is complimentary. Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a library, barbecue grills, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2009.
There are 22 guestrooms at Muri Beachcomber. Balconies offer sea or garden views. Beds come with premium bedding. At the 3.5 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with full sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature showers and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and in room safes. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, separate dining areas, and ceiling fans. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request irons/ironing boards. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Cook Islands will be charged the national value added tax
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Deposit: NZD 650 per stay
- Early check in: NZD 110
- Late check out: NZD 110
- Wireless Internet in business center: NZD 12 2 (rates may vary)
- Wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 12 2 (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.