Murray Premises Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%History Buffs
Member Reviews (1)
- Murray Premises HotelMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersGreen Travelers+ 1First to ReviewDec 17, 2013
The Murray Premises is a charming and historic boutique hotel right on the water front in downtown St John's. After numerous trips coming and staying in modern hotels and guesthouses, I had often noticed the Murray Premises and wanted to give it a try. The rooms had a strong feel of hand-crafted wood and nostalgia, are comfortable and clean - and frankly, in St. John's sometimes dreary climate - hard to leave! The location could not be more ideal for exploring George Street and the downtown area. It lacks some of the frills and business services of a modern hotel, but makes up for it in charm and coziness.
Outstanding!416 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location95% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Ambiance75% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel75% thought it was clean.
- Room75% were happy with the bathroom.
- Food71% found the breakfast to be wonderful.