Near Termini, a visit here was the perfect choice for me on a cool rainy Roman day. Wow was I pleasantly surprised! Not only do they have TWO amazing Greek bronzes (really rare, and I was disappointed that the Boxer was at the Met in NYC during my visit) but they also have an eye-opening collection of Roman mosaics. The ...
Restaurants near Museo Nazionale Romano for Foodies
- 410.46 miVia Panisperna 214, Rome 00184 Italy0.46 mi from Museo Nazionale Romano3 reviews
Super popular place to eat Roman food, with some innovative twists on classics like pistacchio and pomodoro. The food is delicious, mid priced, and if you go early or late you won't have to wait. In the Monti neighborhood, it's a close place to Termini to get some decent food.Popular with
- 420.59 miVia Leonina, 84, 00184 Rome, Italy0.59 mi from Museo Nazionale Romano
Thin, crispy pizza, birra chiara (lager) and some fritti (little fried snacks like our favorite zucchini flowers stuffed with mozzarella) will fill you up for under €20 at Pizzeria Leonina, a Roman classic.Popular with
- 430.94 miVia dei Condotti 86, 00187 Rome, Italy0.94 mi from Museo Nazionale Romano4 reviews
Yes, it's hideously touristy but both the place and the location are so steeped in history that it's a must-visit at least once. Stendhal, Goethe, Byron, Franz Liszt, Keats, Henrik Ibsen, Hans Christian Andersen and Felix Mendelssohn are amongst the historical figures who've previously taken tea and cake here. It's not the oldest place of its kind in Italy, that ...Popular with
- 440.72 miVia del Lavatore 81, Rome 00187, Italy0.72 mi from Museo Nazionale Romano2 reviews
Great food and atmosphere just steps from the Fontana di Trevi. Everything we had was extra tasty from the bread to the house wine and the steaks. Pricey but worth it!
- 450.56 mi
- 460.79 mi
- 470.55 miVia Veneto 11, 00187 Rome0.55 mi from Museo Nazionale Romano
A very 'candid' environment for this completely white restaurant, very close to Piazza Barberini. It has big glass window letting give a look outside to the traffic and people passing by. It is very elegant and raw fish is exposed behind the restaurant window. It could be a chance for a romantic date.
- 480.8 miVia degli Equi, 11, 00185 Rome, Italy0.8 mi from Museo Nazionale Romano1 review
Tucked into Rome's student neighborhood of San Lorenzo, Formula 1 serves ridiculously cheap and stunningly tasty pizza, as well as an array of fritti, the fried snacks commonly eaten as a prelude to pizza in Rome. An added bonus for racing afficionados is the "Formula Uno" themed decor.Popular with
- 490.68 miVia delle Terme di Tito, 96, Rome, Italy0.68 mi from Museo Nazionale Romano2 reviews
I'm glad Rick Steve recommended this little restaurant in his book, otherwise I'd never have been able to find it on my own. The food is well above average (of Rome, that is to say, it's pretty damn good) and the prices are reasonable.
- 500.74 mi
- 510.78 miRome, Italy0.78 mi from Museo Nazionale Romano2 reviews
- 520.48 miVia Raffaele Cadorna, 12, 00187 Rome, Italy0.48 mi from Museo Nazionale Romano3 reviews
This was my least favorite restaurant in Rome. I had the traditional pasta pomodoro wich was Ok but a little far from what I expected.
- 530.65 mi
- 540.88 mi
- 550.72 miVia Ludovisi, 49, Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.72 mi from Museo Nazionale Romano1 review
Located near Parco Borghese with a pleasing high viewpoint, the bar at the luxury Hotel Eden restaurant, La Terazza, was a pleasant spot for an afternoon libation. A great variety of cocktails and other drinks are available. Drinks come with a large variety of tasty bites. Order a second drink, and a whole new array of plates and bites are ...
- 560.78 mi
- 570.56 miVia del Boccaccio, 1, 00187 Rome, Italy0.56 mi from Museo Nazionale Romano1 review
Tucked away in a small street near Piazza Barberini, hardly any tourists, but the food is amazing and inexpensive. See my review here: http://www.mapplr.com/2009/11/12/hostaria-romana-lunch-near-piazza-barberini-rome/
- 580.74 mi
- 590.63 mi
- 600.46 miVia San Nicola da Tolentino, 26, Rome 00187 Italy0.46 mi from Museo Nazionale Romano
Great food. Service was very good. Went there with a 5-year old and she got a special dish. Italians really love kids. Great peaches (summer), super risotto, excellent grilled fish.Popular with