Great museum, not only for the art collection, but also for the building itself. The glass covered building offers incredible views from inside and reflects the surrounding neighborhood from outside. The art collection is well curated and there are regular events to bring together the local community. Definitely worth checking out.
Restaurants near Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland
- 10.34 mi
- 20.36 mi12200 Mayfield Road, Cleveland, Ohio0.36 mi from Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland1 review
Italian-Albanian restaurant located at Cleveland's Little Italy. Unpretentious setting, friendly staff, decent portions, great food and ample wine list. The calamari dish was one of the best I ever had - it was tender, very tasty and spicy. Pasta dish can be ordered gluten- free.
- 30.91 mi9491 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 441060.91 mi from Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland
Lebanese-American eatery in front of Cleveland Clinic. Diverse selection of good Middle Eastern food, inexpensive with generous portions. Casual atmosphere with very friendly staff and owners.
- 42.56 mi13463 Cedar Rd, Cleveland Heights, OH 441182.56 mi from Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland
I can't say enough good things about this place! If you're anywhere near a Melt in the Cleveland area, you have to stop in. The things that Melt can do with a grilled cheese... Just wow. In addition to their fantastic regular menu, Melt comes up with new mouth-watering specials each month. Every location is decorated with an eclectic mix ...
- 54.61 mi
- 63.46 mi3106 Saint Clair Ave Ne, Cleveland, OH 441143.46 mi from Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland3 reviews
Giant. Corned. Beef. Sandwiches. Possibly the world's best deli, it's only open for lunch, and the line stretches perpetually out the door and around the corner. Great value and amazing food. It's in a shit neighborhood, but that's all part of the charm!Popular with
- 71.25 mi2785 Euclid Heights Blvd, Cleveland, OH 441061.25 mi from Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland
This place is a hidden GEM! From the owner "Eric who knows more about wine and beer then the people who created the drinks them selfs, to the wide range of music, to the greatest beer selection under one roof, to the art on the walls and the people happily open for conversation. This place is my home away from ...
- 81.84 mi13133 Shaker Sq, Cleveland, OH 441201.84 mi from Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland
This Hungarian spot has a very classic sort of style to it. There's a nice selection of different Hungarian dishes in both small and large portions, with the small being suitable for most. I recommend the veal paprikash with dumplings. It's sort of a stew that's very paprika based. Simple but tasty and filling.
- 94.51 mi308 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 441144.51 mi from Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland
I've been to the HOB on many occasions. I like this venue a lot. The only thing I do not like about it is the bathroom attendants. I mean, are they really necessary? I don't understand the news for them nor need help getting myself a paper towel. It's just silly in my opinion.
- 104.48 mi
- 111.27 mi1824 Coventry Rd, Cleveland Heights, OH 441181.27 mi from Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland
For a long time my favorite resto in the world, this vegetarian mecca in Cleveland Heights (don't worry -- there's also plenty of options for carnivores) is a must-visit while in the city. They've got a cool, crunchy vibe, and the falafels, milkshakes, and french fries are to die for.Popular with
- 124.46 mi
- 133.14 mi3700 Superior Avenue East, Cleveland, OH, United States3.14 mi from Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland
Take a group of your friends for Korean karaoke in the back room - it's insanely hilarious, service is wonderful, and the family style menu is to die for!!Popular with
- 142.98 mi
- 154.77 mi2180 West 11th Street, Cleveland, Ohio4.77 mi from Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland1 review
Awesome local cafe with incredible coffee and a collection of books, records and local art throughout the store. I love the mix of everything together here. It adds a great overall vibe to the place.
- 164.75 mi
- 174.52 mi4.52 mi from Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland1 review
Went there for a dessert and a night cap and kind of wished we had gone there for dinner. It looked great and reasonably priced. The dessert and dessert themed drinks were great. The only negative is that the crowd and vibe seemed a little sketchy as compared to the fantastic facility.
- 184.9 mi1400 W 6th St, Cleveland, OH 441134.9 mi from Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland
Well a little business trip to Cleveland presented us with a fantastic dining opportunity. We found this gem on Yelp- an architectural wonder and prior bank, it is gorgeous. We had a delicious meal of the truffle popcorn, flatbread, chowder and mussels. A great meal!
- 194.79 mi
- 204.58 mi20121 Van Aken Blvd, Shaker Heights, OH 441224.58 mi from Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland1 review
This hidden gem, tucked away in a virtually empty shopping center (near the Fresh Market) was a great find for us. I'm a big fan of Chinese food, but not a fan of those takeout only chinese places. The Pearl's food is fresh and prepared to order, not scooped out of a warmer, or pre-cooked. The shrimp fried rice espeically ...Popular with