Throbberlarge
The monkeys are working hard ...You are seconds away from an amazing trip plan!

Kokekokko

This is one of the best izakaya restaurants in LA. Their specialty is chicken, and Chef Tuomo-san makes sure everything is always perfect. He is a meticulous chef and always present.

Furaibo Restaurant Incorporated

Delicious all around! Great place to hang out with friends, enjoy many small dishes and drink beer. Beware longs waits though...and they don't take reservations :( The standout dishes: chicken wings, fish cakes with cheese (I forget the actual name). I know--that sounds gross, but it's somehow...

Lucques

I had an unbelievable lunch here...chicken, of all things. And it was one of the BEST chicken entrees I have ever had! The food here is fresh, tasty, and while the menu may sound basic, it is far from basic. Everything has a refined twist. You must try out Lucques if you're in the Melrose area. It is...

Bottega Louie

A great place for brunch in Downtown LA! My menu picks: eggs benedict, pancakes, ceviche, pizza, portobello mushroom fries, roast beef sandwich. Bottega Louie has a bakery boasting tons of great pastries...take your pick!

The Bazaar By Jose Andres

I loved The Bazaar! The food is delightful and innovative--think cotton candy fois gras pops and caipirinhas made in front of you. The decor is amazing, a strange cross between trendy and, well, bizarre.