Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (6)Write a review
- Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf ClubMember ofSpiritual SeekersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6Aug 11, 2014
This resort honestly feels like its own little town in Celebration. It’s massive and has beautiful landscaping throughout the property with rolling hills that many joggers took advantage of. There are numerous pools—one that I saw had a waterfall and even a large, clear plastic ball (think of the bubble boy movie) that you could go in and roll across the top of the pool. Who could forget something like that? The suite style rooms are perfect for a family that still wants to enjoy the space and conveniences of a home while on vacation. All of the rooms were modern and bright, although the kitchen stood out to me with its stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The resort also includes a stunning golf course—even if you don’t play, you can still enjoy a view of the greenway as you dine in the restaurant.Recommended for:
- Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf ClubMember ofSpiritual SeekersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5First to ReviewJan 31, 2013
A really great resort with all the extra amenities including a golf course, tennis courts many pools, a mini golf course. A fully stocked superb kitchen. There are available shuttles everywhere and to every theme-park. The service is awesome. The security is wonderful and the restaurant superb. The range of in house delivery service was outstanding. There was even a washer and dryer in the room. Best resort i stayed in in a long time. It is not all inclusive but that's great for me especially when all inclusive means you cant partake and isn't interested in most of what is offered.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Family Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- Golf Course
Very Good!3179 reviews across the web.
- Guests say this is a good club hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Hotel Building100% loved the terrace.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location95% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 87%.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
- Restaurant72% loved the dining experience.