Restaurants near Nadaud Hotel
- 10.82 mi6 Passage Saint-Ambroise, Paris, France0.82 mi from Nadaud Hotel1 review
A bit off the beaten tourist track in Paris - but well worth making the trek. Just around the corner from St Ambroise metro, you'll find West Country Girl on an unassuming side street. Not a traditional creperie, this "crepe bar" served up amazing, amazing concoctions with all sorts of different toppings.
- 20.93 mi14 rue Louis Bonnet, Paris 75011 France0.93 mi from Nadaud Hotel2 reviews
- 30.72 mi92 Rue Chemin Vert, 75011 Paris, France0.72 mi from Nadaud Hotel
Run by Chinese Buddhists, this veg restaurant in the heart of Paris's Chinatown is a great place to try out classic Chinese fare, sans viande. This casual restaurant serves up all types of Chinese dishes (as well as a few inspired by other parts of Asia) and they substitute meat with texturized vegetable protein and soy alternatives that are remarkably ...Popular with
- 40.65 mi
- 50.79 mi96 Rue Oberkampf, 75011 Paris, France0.79 mi from Nadaud Hotel1 review
Hey Zainab, I've crafted a "Perfect Day in Paris" list for you. I've lived in Paris for over a year and when I have a free day I take advantage of it by going to certain museums, restaurants and bars that I've found to be fantastic over and over again. Chez Justine is certainly my favorite restaurant and bar, so ...
- 60.78 mi
- 70.78 mi
- 80.72 mi
- 90.93 miRue Oberkampf, 75011 Paris, France0.93 mi from Nadaud Hotel2 reviews
The whole are around Parmentier is very bohemian and full of bars and clubs. Lots of the bars on Rue Oberkampf and Rue Jean-Pierre Timbaud have great prices that go even lower during the happy hours. Try Le P'tit Garage's Mojitos during happy hour ( 61 Rue Jean-Pierre Timbaud), clubbing at Nouveau Casino (109 Rue Oberkampf) and the cool rooftop ...Popular with
- 100.99 mi15 Rue Ternaux, Paris, France0.99 mi from Nadaud Hotel1 review
Very interesting. Super healthy, light, Indian-esque food and smoothies. The people working in the place are from Bangladesh but the food seems somewhat Californicated. It was very good though and tasted both flavorful and healthy!Popular with
- 111.0 mi
- 120.38 mi
- 130.74 mi93 Rue Jean-Pierre Timbaud, 75011 Paris, France0.74 mi from Nadaud Hotel
One of these corner Parisian cafés that has an immediately appealing quality from the outside. That's what brought me in one evening. The tournedos (thick steak) with a slab of half-melted foie gras on top is divine!
- 140.78 mi42 Rue Léon Frot, Paris, France0.78 mi from Nadaud Hotel1 review
5 mn walk. Famous bar à vin , specialised in wines with typical french regional dishes. A gathering point on the first day of the "Beaujolais nouveau".
- 150.59 mi9 Rue de Mont-Louis, Paris, France0.59 mi from Nadaud Hotel1 review
Veru popular French Vietnamese restaurant. excellent dishes and very unexpensive.
- 160.57 miMénilmontant, 75011 Paris, France0.57 mi from Nadaud Hotel1 review
From Menilmontant to Couronne station many North African specialty restaurants. try Couscous, the exquisite Tajines and mint thea. A 10 mn walk.
- 170.99 mi1 Rue Jules Vallès, 75011 Paris, France0.99 mi from Nadaud Hotel1 review
Nice Paris bistro, kind of lost but good traditional food. I was somewhat disappointed compared with expectations. Famous chef but nothing really surprising...slow service was a turn off...If you're not a "regular", didn't get service or attention. Not worth the hype in my opinion...
- 182.86 mi75 Champs-Elysees, 75008 Paris, France2.86 mi from Nadaud Hotel
The über famous patisserie is all that. The most traditional location, at Champs Elisees has been recently rebuilt due to a fire and it feels more charming than ever. Expect long lines at the boutique, but it's well worth buying the delicious macarons or other pastry pieces of art. The lines for sitting at the salon de thé are long ...Popular with
- 191.73 mi34 Rue des Rosiers, 75004 Paris, France1.73 mi from Nadaud Hotel34 reviews
If you're on this street, you would see every other person carrying a wrapper or eating a falafel from this place. Follow the signs, and you'll be well rewarded. Cheap price, absolutely delicious, and no skimping out on ingredients. Highly recommended.Popular with
- 202.93 mi6 Place Saint-Germain des Pres, 75006 Paris, France2.93 mi from Nadaud Hotel
Not only does it have an incredible history as the old hangout of figures like Picasso and Hemingway, but the entire experience is memorable. The food was among the best I've had Paris, especially the desserts! Guaranteed to be a meal you won't soon forget.Popular with