Nadi Bay Resort Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!65 reviews across the web.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 100%.
- LocationTerrific location. 97% of the guests loved it.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- FoodFood is to die for. 95% of the guests loved it.
- HotelHotel is great. Appreciated by 85% of guests.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 64% of guests gave positive comments.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. This 2.5 star property offers small meeting rooms and limo/town car service. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Guest parking is complimentary. Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include an arcade/game room, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. The property has designated areas for smoking.
Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have balconies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature showers. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, ceiling fans, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request hair dryers. Rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.