- Denarau Island, Nadi, Fiji 0Ranked #1 overall in Nadi hotels9 reviewsHotel Class: 5
great hotel offering suite like rooms with a small kitchenette and balcony w/BBQ grill. the pool is great. make sure to request a room near the pool otherwise it can...Popular with
- Private Mailbag, Nadi Airport, 1111, FijiRanked #2 overall in Nadi hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
A beautiful island,The staff are very friendly and the meals fantastic.The entertanment is great from crab racing To going to where the movie "Castaway"with Tom HanksPopular with
- PO Box 2210, FijiRanked #3 overall in Nadi hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This hotel is super quiet and peaceful! It's similar to Castaway Island Resort, Fiji. This island is smaller and you can walk around the whole island. You can only get...
- Matamanoa Mamanuca Group, FijiRanked #4 overall in Nadi hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
The hotel itself is modest but this is one of the most beautiful islands I have ever visited. The surrounding islands have nice hills / topography but Matamanoa itself is...
- 5Coral coastRanked #5 overall in Nadi hotels2 reviews
Great place to stay, really good for families, good food and good snorkelling at the hotel beachPopular with
- 6New Town Road, Nadi Bay, Wailoaloa, Nadi, FijiRanked #6 overall in Nadi hotels1 review
Very good, nice food. Nice people. Cost $30 - $40 a night. Good wifi. Will stay there again.
- Likori Island | PO Box 2850, Nadi, Viti Levu, FijiRanked #7 overall in Nadi hotels1 review
- Nadi, FijiRanked #8 overall in Nadi hotels1 review
Staff are friendly.
- Queens Road | Martintar, Nadi, Viti Levu, FijiRanked #9 overall in Nadi hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The price was awesome! We just used the hotel as somewhere to sleep while we explored Fiji. The travel desk at the hotel was very handy and the service was...Popular with
- Martintar, P.O. Box 9043, Nadi, Viti Levu, FijiRanked #10 overall in Nadi hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 2
Spacious yet a bit crusty with that tropical 3rd world feel and a false sense of elegance. It's very affordable, so I found it to be a great spot for...Popular with