- 1Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Nadi hotels9 reviews
great hotel offering suite like rooms with a small kitchenette and balcony w/BBQ grill. the pool is great. make sure to request a room near the pool otherwise it can...Popular with
- 2Hotel Class:Ranked #2 overall in Nadi hotels3 reviews
A beautiful island,The staff are very friendly and the meals fantastic.The entertanment is great from crab racing To going to where the movie "Castaway"with Tom HanksPopular with
- 3Hotel Class:Ranked #3 overall in Nadi hotels2 reviews
This hotel is super quiet and peaceful! It's similar to Castaway Island Resort, Fiji. This island is smaller and you can walk around the whole island. You can only get...
- 4Hotel Class:Ranked #4 overall in Nadi hotels2 reviews
The hotel itself is modest but this is one of the most beautiful islands I have ever visited. The surrounding islands have nice hills / topography but Matamanoa itself is...
- 5Ranked #5 overall in Nadi hotels1 review
Very good, nice food. Nice people. Cost $30 - $40 a night. Good wifi. Will stay there again.
- 6Ranked #6 overall in Nadi hotels1 review
- 7Ranked #7 overall in Nadi hotels1 review
Staff are friendly.
- 8Hotel Class:Ranked #8 overall in Nadi hotels1 review
The price was awesome! We just used the hotel as somewhere to sleep while we explored Fiji. The travel desk at the hotel was very handy and the service was...
- 9Hotel Class:Ranked #9 overall in Nadi hotels1 review
Spacious yet a bit crusty with that tropical 3rd world feel and a false sense of elegance. It's very affordable, so I found it to be a great spot for...Popular with
- 10Ranked #10 overall in Nadi hotels1 review
The Rooms are not that clean or good. But its cheap. Like $4 - $10 a night. Everyone of surrounding hotels comes to bamboo at night for the entertainment. Kava...Popular with