Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #1 overall in Nairobi hotels3 reviews
If you are looking for ultra modern rooms, high quality service and wildlife viewing in the background, this is the hotel for you. In the evenings you can join other...
- 2Ranked #2 overall in Nairobi hotels2 reviews
You are like at home
- Ranked #3 overall in Nairobi hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Known as one of the nicest places to stay in the CBD and Nairobi in general. It is best suited for business travelers who need to stay int he CBD...Popular with
- 4Ranked #4 overall in Nairobi hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
If size matters, then the Tribe’s beef burger is certainly a winner, and it scores highly on taste. The beef patty is well – grilled and the bun is quality...
- Ranked #5 overall in Nairobi hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The hotel is way overpriced, but then again, so are all the big chain hotels in the CBD area. It does have a nice patio and pool out back but...Popular with
- 6Ranked #6 overall in Nairobi hotels1 review
- 7Ranked #7 overall in Nairobi hotels1 review
- 8Ranked #8 overall in Nairobi hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
The Serena hotel is a lovely oasis in a busy city. You won't get anything close to an authentic African experience here, but if you need a good night's sleep...Popular with
- 9Ranked #9 overall in Nairobi hotels1 review
Breakfast is the highlight at this property with the giraffes gently poking their heads in to be hand fed pellets as you eat your breakfast. Try to get a table...Popular with
- 10Ranked #10 overall in Nairobi hotels1 review
Run by folks who run the Fairview, it is adjacent with an adjoining pathway. It is much smaller, a less expensive, and since it shares the restaurants with the Fairview...