Hotels for Wellness in Nairobi
- 112nd Ngong Avenue, Upper Hill, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #11 overall in Nairobi hotels1 review
Run by folks who run the Fairview, it is adjacent with an adjoining pathway. It is much smaller, a less expensive, and since it shares the restaurants with the Fairview...Popular with
- 12Argwings Kodhek Road, KilimaniRanked #12 overall in Nairobi hotels1 review
A solid option for longer term stays. Anything from a week or more. The apartments are huge, and fully furnished. There are some small outside areas which are nice for...Popular with
- Cnr Kenya And Kilimanjaro Road, Upper Hill, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #13 overall in Nairobi hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Well the hotel was nice and so far had no bad experience in it. Room was clean and not too small, bathroom was clean too, had bath tub, and shower,...Popular with
- 14Marula Lane, off Karen Road | Karen, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #14 overall in Nairobi hotels2 reviews
Karen camp is a home away from home for me. A good spot for backpackers. It is far from luxurious but the rooms do the job. There's usually a good...Popular with
- Corner of Kenyatta Avenue and Kimathi Street, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #15 overall in Nairobi hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The rooms are quite nice, but the location in the middle of town means that walking outside after dark is not the best idea, and your view from the window...
- 16Kenyatta Avenue,, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #16 overall in Nairobi hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
- 17Milimani Rd, off Ralph Bunche Road, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #17 overall in Nairobi hotels1 review
It is on Statehouse road, which is something of a mid-range hotel row. It is in an awkward location though, as it is between the central business district, and Kilimani,...Popular with
- 18Marurui, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #20 overall in Nairobi hotels1 review
Great place for "holidaying"
- 19Rose Avenue, Off Argwings KodhekRanked #18 overall in Nairobi hotels1 review
Convient location right off Arwings Kodak with Kilimani and the city center easily accessible. The facilities are nice, there is a small pool and grassy area out back, and the...
- 20Denis Pritt Rd, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #19 overall in Nairobi hotels1 review
A pleasant green garden in Kilimani. Good place for a little lunch or some sun downer beers to get out of the city smoke. They also have rooms to stay...Popular with