- 1Langata Road, Near Wilson Airport, PO Box 56685, City Square 00200, Nairobi, Kenyan Regions, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Nairobi restaurants16 reviews
This place is not what it used to be. Don't go in expecting to dine on anything too exotic. Game meat can no longer be served legally in Kenya so...Popular with
- 2Wabera Street and Kaunda Street, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #4 overall in Nairobi restaurants2 reviews
Amazing freshly cooked pasta, on maybe the most extensive Italian menu in town. Conveniently located right in downtown Nairobi. They also serve seafood, and have a large wine list. Not...Popular with
- 3Upper Parklands Estate, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #2 overall in Nairobi restaurants2 reviews
The food is delicious, the meat tender, the njera fresh, and the service friendly and knowledgeable. The prices are pretty standard, and we suggest you get one of the suggested...Popular with
- 4P. O. Box 4289 Lenana Rd, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #3 overall in Nairobi restaurants2 reviews
Is a chain restaurant in Nairobi, offering fresh pasta, gourmet pizza, an extensive wine list, delicious fish specials and tasteful outdoor seating. The service however is of variable quality, and...
- 6Corner of Ralph Bunche road and Lenana road, MilimaniRanked #6 overall in Nairobi restaurants2 reviews
Go for some drinks after work. Friendly bar service, and plenty of comfortable places to relax. The spicy chicken wings are excellent (could use some bigger portions though). The dinner...
- 71st Floor, Bishop Magua Centre George Padmore Lane, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #22 overall in Nairobi restaurants
Super cool little start-up on the first floor of the iHub building. Great coffee, and they do burritos and other foreign fare for lunch. Super friendly staff, and a great...
- 9Mbagathi Ridge, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #7 overall in Nairobi restaurants1 review
A super classy establishment where you can stay, or duck in for a meal if you make reservations in advance. There is a very decently sized pool, an elitist bar...