- 1Langata Road, Near Wilson Airport, PO Box 56685, City Square 00200, Nairobi, Kenyan Regions, KenyaRanked #1 overall in Nairobi restaurants16 reviews
This place is not what it used to be. Don't go in expecting to dine on anything too exotic. Game meat can no longer be served legally in Kenya so...Popular with
- 2Kitale Lane, Kilimani (Palacina Apartments)Ranked #56 overall in Nairobi restaurants
A quiet, classy atmosphere for a romantic dinner. A limited cocktail and dinner menu, but everything we tried fro it was quality. The pork chops are especially good.
- 3Hill Lane off Mara Road, Upper Hill, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #54 overall in Nairobi restaurants
Just some tents set-up on the side of the road next to the car wash, but some super tasty nyama choma, and a favorite lunch spot for the surrounding offices....
- 4Elgeyo Marakwet at Muringa Road, Kilimani, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #60 overall in Nairobi restaurants1 review
Dominated by a large dusty parking lot, there is a sizable outdoor bar, and then a restaurant in the back. It is a bit dimly lit, but has great big...Popular with
- 5Off Peponi Road at Getathuri Gardens, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #63 overall in Nairobi restaurants
A quiet place to go get some tasty Kenyan grub. I think it is common to be the only diners in this place, and the ambiance is a bit dreary...
- 6Upper Hill, behind Equity Centre Building Menengai Road off Hospital Hill Road, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #68 overall in Nairobi restaurants
A popular place for the bankers and other professionals in Upper hill to grab lunch, or a little breakfast. There is also boutique lodging and a little pool here.Popular with
- 7Junction of Ralph Bunche and Milimani Road, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #81 overall in Nairobi restaurants
To taste the local fare this is a great place to go. Delicious stewed beef, and chicken, fried fish, and fresh chapatis. Do be prepared to be the only people...Popular with
- 8Kimathi Street 1st floor, Balfour House near Nation Center, CBD, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #80 overall in Nairobi restaurants1 review
Hosting live music on a distorted sounds system, there is an attached bar with a dance floor, and a large restaurant serving local food. The food is good. The stewed...
- 9Kenyatta Avenue and Muindi Bingu Street, CBD, Nairobi, KenyaRanked #79 overall in Nairobi restaurants
A well known classic in Nairobi for nyama choma, Congolese dancing and the odd brawl. Set in the central business district, it is not the friendliest place to be at...Popular with
- 10Gandhi Avenue (off Nairobi West Roundabout), Nairobi, KenyaRanked #93 overall in Nairobi restaurants
Tamasha is known in Nairobi as one of the places to go to get some traditional Kenyan cuisine. If you are planning to go though, beware that there are three...