Luxury Hotels in Namibia
- 1Hotel Class:Ranked #2 overall in Windhoek hotels3 reviews
Good meeting point. It's right in the city center, and everyone knows where it is. I didn't stay at the hotel, but the bar had great beer selections.Popular with
- 2Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Namib Desert hotels1 review
The highlight of safaris at Wolwedans, and the other-worldly Namib Rand reserve, is not the wildlife - of which there is plenty to see. It's the ethereal scenery, which changes...Popular with
- 3Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Swakopmund hotels1 review
A really really fancy hotel with lovely rooms and a pool. The building was a train station once and it's beautiful.
- 4Hotel Class:Ranked #2 overall in Swakopmund hotels1 review
Eating at the restaurant was magnificant in 2003.
- 5Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Impalila Island hotels1 review
On the corner of the Zambezi and Chobe River this is a remote paradise. If you are into fly fishing there is none better. We went on several game "cruises"....Popular with
- 6Hotel Class:Ranked #4 overall in Windhoek hotels1 review
14/20; Room 6/10, Facilities+dining 3/5, Service 5/5. Upmarket b&b located in a suburban residential area of Windhoek. With a layout somewhat like a large villa, with rooms scattered over two...
- 7Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Skeleton Coast Park hotels1 review
- 8Hotel Class:Ranked #9 overall in Windhoek hotels
- 9Hotel Class:Ranked #3 overall in Sossusvlei hotelsPopular with
- 10Hotel Class:Ranked #2 overall in Mariental hotels