Luxury Hotels in Namibia
- 1129 Independent Ave, Windhoek 9000, NamibiaRanked #2 overall in Windhoek hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Good meeting point. It's right in the city center, and everyone knows where it is. I didn't stay at the hotel, but the bar had great beer selections.Popular with
- 2NamibRand Nature Reserve, Namib Desert, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Namib Desert hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The highlight of safaris at Wolwedans, and the other-worldly Namib Rand reserve, is not the wildlife - of which there is plenty to see. It's the ethereal scenery, which changes...Popular with
- 2 Theo-Ben Gurirab Avenue, Swakopmund, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Swakopmund hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
A really really fancy hotel with lovely rooms and a pool. The building was a train station once and it's beautiful.
- 43 Hendrik Witbooi Street, Swakopmund, NamibiaRanked #2 overall in Swakopmund hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Eating at the restaurant was magnificant in 2003.
- 5Eastern Caprivi Strip, Impalila Island, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Impalila Island hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
On the corner of the Zambezi and Chobe River this is a remote paradise. If you are into fly fishing there is none better. We went on several game "cruises"....Popular with
- 620 Promenaden Road | P.O. Box 90590, Windhoek 9000, NamibiaRanked #4 overall in Windhoek hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
14/20; Room 6/10, Facilities+dining 3/5, Service 5/5. Upmarket b&b located in a suburban residential area of Windhoek. With a layout somewhat like a large villa, with rooms scattered over two...
- 7Skeleton Coast Park, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Skeleton Coast Park hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
- 8Intu Afrika Kalahari Game Reserve | District Road D1268, Mariental, NamibiaRanked #2 overall in Mariental hotelsHotel Class: 4
- 9Otjiwarongo 1093, NamibiaRanked #3 overall in Otjiwarongo hotelsHotel Class: 4
- 10Etosha National Park, NamibiaRanked #6 overall in Ombika hotelsHotel Class: 5Popular with