Hotels for Adventure Travelers in Namibia
- 11Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Namib-Naukluft Park hotels1 review
A nice lodge with lots of bungalows, a pool and nicely done up lounges and a restaurant.
- 12Ranked #1 overall in Walvis Bay hotels2 reviews
- 13Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Swakopmund hotels1 review
A really really fancy hotel with lovely rooms and a pool. The building was a train station once and it's beautiful.
- 14Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Luderitz hotels1 review
A nice hotel with a pool in the inner courtyard. The best thing about this hotel: the view over the ocean directly out of your room's window.
- 15Hotel Class:Ranked #2 overall in Swakopmund hotels1 review
Eating at the restaurant was magnificant in 2003.
- 16Hotel Class:Ranked #4 overall in Ombika hotels1 review
Namutoni's best feature is the fort and the shops and restaurant within it. The pool's pretty nice too. I haven't stayed in one of the rooms, though from the outside...Popular with
- 17Ranked #1 overall in Ai-Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park hotels1 review
The campground here is pretty nice with electric plugs and nice showers, though not the comfiest place to pitch a tent. They don't want you pitching them on the lawn...Popular with
- 18Ranked #5 overall in Windhoek hotels1 review
Nice enough. There is a small swimming pool, and the rooms are small but clean. Breakfast is very tasty, and the staff is nice and helpful.
- 20Ranked #7 overall in Swakopmund hotels