Average price per night
Average user rating
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- Price - low to high
- Price - high to low
- Hotel Class - high to low
- Hotel Class - low to high
- 1129 Independent Ave, Windhoek 9000, NamibiaRanked #2 overall in Windhoek hotels3.53 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Good meeting point. It's right in the city center, and everyone knows where it is. I didn't stay at the hotel, but the bar had great beer selections.Popular with
- 25 - 7 Voight St., Windhoek, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Windhoek hotels4.53 reviews
One of the only budget accommodations in Windhoek. It's conveniently located, and they run a shuttle service from the airport with a fee. Simple breakfast is included, and wi-fi is...Popular with
- 3Kasteelstr 24 | PO Box 80205, Namib-Naukluft Park, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Namib-Naukluft Park hotels51 reviewHotel Class: 3
A nice lodge with lots of bungalows, a pool and nicely done up lounges and a restaurant.Popular with
- 4NamibRand Nature Reserve, Namib Desert, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Namib Desert hotels51 reviewHotel Class: 4
The highlight of safaris at Wolwedans, and the other-worldly Namib Rand reserve, is not the wildlife - of which there is plenty to see. It's the ethereal scenery, which changes...Popular with
- 2 Theo-Ben Gurirab Avenue, Swakopmund, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Swakopmund hotels51 reviewHotel Class: 4
A really really fancy hotel with lovely rooms and a pool. The building was a train station once and it's beautiful.
- Box 690 | Lüderitzbucht, Luderitz, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Luderitz hotels51 reviewHotel Class: 3
A nice hotel with a pool in the inner courtyard. The best thing about this hotel: the view over the ocean directly out of your room's window.
- 7Gondwana Canon Park, Fish River Canyon, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Canyon National Park hotels51 reviewHotel Class: 2
Another awesome lodge in Namibia. The bungalows are surrounded by hills and you're right in the valley. It has a pool, a nice restaurant and your luggage gets carried around...Popular with
- 810 kms south of Etosha National Park's Andersson's Gate | near Okaukuejo on the C38, Etosha National Park, NamibiaRanked #2 overall in Ombika hotels51 review
Etosha Safari Lodge is a really beautiful lodge with lots of bungalows, a swimming pool, a restaurant and a bar. The bungalows are nicely done up and you can start...
- 9P.O. Box 108 | Road C33, Omaruru, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Omaruru hotels51 reviewHotel Class: 3
I really enjoyed my stay at Epako Game Lodge. It's nicely done up and around the lodge there's a wildlife park where you can see a lot of animals like...
- 10Eastern Caprivi Strip, Impalila Island, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Impalila Island hotels51 reviewHotel Class: 5
On the corner of the Zambezi and Chobe River this is a remote paradise. If you are into fly fishing there is none better. We went on several game "cruises"....Popular with