Hotels for Art & Design Lovers in Namibia
- Sam Nujoma Avenue & 10th Road, Walvis Bay, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Walvis Bay hotels2 reviews
- 2 Theo-Ben Gurirab Avenue, Swakopmund, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Swakopmund hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
A really really fancy hotel with lovely rooms and a pool. The building was a train station once and it's beautiful.
- Box 690 | Lüderitzbucht, Luderitz, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Luderitz hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
A nice hotel with a pool in the inner courtyard. The best thing about this hotel: the view over the ocean directly out of your room's window.
- 143 Hendrik Witbooi Street, Swakopmund, NamibiaRanked #2 overall in Swakopmund hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Eating at the restaurant was magnificant in 2003.
- 1570 km from Okaukuejo, Etosha National Park, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Okaukuejo hotels1 review
"Honey badger don't care! Honey badger don't give a...." That's what I ran around yelling last time I was at Halali because, well, honey badgers were raiding our trash and...Popular with
- Gate to Sossusvlei entrance Namib Desert, Sesriem 6900, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Sesriem hotels1 review
- 17close to the Andersson Gate, Etosha National Park, NamibiaRanked #3 overall in Ombika hotels1 reviewPopular with
- 18Gondwana Canon Park, Fish River Canyon, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Canyon National Park hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 2
Another awesome lodge in Namibia. The bungalows are surrounded by hills and you're right in the valley. It has a pool, a nice restaurant and your luggage gets carried around...Popular with
- 19P.O. Box 108 | Road C33, Omaruru, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Omaruru hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
I really enjoyed my stay at Epako Game Lodge. It's nicely done up and around the lodge there's a wildlife park where you can see a lot of animals like...
- 2010 kms south of Etosha National Park's Andersson's Gate | near Okaukuejo on the C38, Etosha National Park, NamibiaRanked #2 overall in Ombika hotels1 review
Etosha Safari Lodge is a really beautiful lodge with lots of bungalows, a swimming pool, a restaurant and a bar. The bungalows are nicely done up and you can start...