Hotels for Foodies in Namibia
- 21Ranked #1 overall in Walvis Bay hotels2 reviews
- 22Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Swakopmund hotels1 review
A really really fancy hotel with lovely rooms and a pool. The building was a train station once and it's beautiful.
- 23Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Luderitz hotels1 review
A nice hotel with a pool in the inner courtyard. The best thing about this hotel: the view over the ocean directly out of your room's window.
- 24Ranked #1 overall in Sesriem hotels1 review
- 25Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Canyon National Park hotels1 review
Another awesome lodge in Namibia. The bungalows are surrounded by hills and you're right in the valley. It has a pool, a nice restaurant and your luggage gets carried around...Popular with
- 26Ranked #3 overall in Ombika hotels1 reviewPopular with
- 27Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Omaruru hotels1 review
I really enjoyed my stay at Epako Game Lodge. It's nicely done up and around the lodge there's a wildlife park where you can see a lot of animals like...
- 28Ranked #2 overall in Ombika hotels1 review
Etosha Safari Lodge is a really beautiful lodge with lots of bungalows, a swimming pool, a restaurant and a bar. The bungalows are nicely done up and you can start...
- 29Ranked #3 overall in Windhoek hotels1 review
- 30Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Mariental hotels1 review
A beautiful lodge with brick walled cozy rooms and a pool. You can try some delicious traditional food at the restaurant.