Hotels near Namibia
- 011 reviews
Not for the faint of heart. Considered by many to be one of the last true frontiers for surf, Namibia could be described as one of the least hospitable places...
- Nearby Hotels
- 15 - 7 Voight St., Windhoek, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Windhoek hotelsDistance: 93.9 mi3 reviews
One of the only budget accommodations in Windhoek. It's conveniently located, and they run a shuttle service from the airport with a fee. Simple breakfast is included, and wi-fi is...Popular with
- 2Western Park Entrance, Etosha National Park, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Ombika hotelsDistance: 305.6 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Okaukuejo is probably my favorite of all the NWR resorts in Etosha. It's all about the waterhole (and I'm not talking about the bar, though that's OK, too.) The illuminated...Popular with
- 3Kasteelstr 24 | PO Box 80205, Namib-Naukluft Park, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Namib-Naukluft Park hotelsDistance: 249.9 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 3
A nice lodge with lots of bungalows, a pool and nicely done up lounges and a restaurant.Popular with
- 4129 Independent Ave, Windhoek 9000, NamibiaRanked #2 overall in Windhoek hotelsDistance: 93.8 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Good meeting point. It's right in the city center, and everyone knows where it is. I didn't stay at the hotel, but the bar had great beer selections.Popular with
- Sam Nujoma Avenue & 10th Road, Walvis Bay, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Walvis Bay hotelsDistance: 254.1 mi2 reviews
- 6NamibRand Nature Reserve, Namib Desert, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Namib Desert hotelsDistance: 211.5 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The highlight of safaris at Wolwedans, and the other-worldly Namib Rand reserve, is not the wildlife - of which there is plenty to see. It's the ethereal scenery, which changes...Popular with
- 7Kamanjab, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Kamanjab hotelsDistance: 329.3 mi1 review
The Cheetah Park is pretty fantastic. The family that runs the ranch has a few cheetahs that they have hand raised. If they're feeling up to it (and they usually...Popular with
- 2 Theo-Ben Gurirab Avenue, Swakopmund, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Swakopmund hotelsDistance: 253.3 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 4
A really really fancy hotel with lovely rooms and a pool. The building was a train station once and it's beautiful.
- 970 km from Okaukuejo, Etosha National Park, NamibiaRanked #1 overall in Okaukuejo hotelsDistance: 309.8 mi1 review
"Honey badger don't care! Honey badger don't give a...." That's what I ran around yelling last time I was at Halali because, well, honey badgers were raiding our trash and...Popular with
- 103 Hendrik Witbooi Street, Swakopmund, NamibiaRanked #2 overall in Swakopmund hotelsDistance: 253.5 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Eating at the restaurant was magnificant in 2003.