Nanjing Great Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Nanjing Great HotelMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureFoodies+ 3First to ReviewJul 06, 2013
Nanjing Great Hotel is located in the center of Beijing. It's close to the pedestrian street, Tian An-men square. So you can visit, do shopping, commercial exchange around the 8 storeys hotel. There are a classical Huaiyang Cuisine restaurant in the third floor. Any dishes are looking good and very tasty in Chinese style.
Poor20 reviews across the web.
- LocationTerrific location. 90% of the guests loved it.
- FoodTasty food. 70% of guests gave positive comments.
- RoomFor only 67%, the bathroom was ok.
- ServiceService is ok. Only 50% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 50% of guests gave positive feedback.