Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Outstanding!629 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location99% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Bar and Beverages95% thought the wine selection was excellent.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 94%.
- Food91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
About Napa Valley Lodge:
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include spa services, massage/treatment rooms, and body treatments. This 3.5 star property offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audio visual
There are 55 guestrooms at Napa Valley Lodge. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer pool or courtyard views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, triple sheeting, and premium bedding. Furnishings include fireplaces and desks. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, iPod docking stations, and voice mail. 24 inch plasma televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include ceiling fans, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.