Napili Kai Beach Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 75%Local Culture
Member Reviews (8)Write a review
- Napili Kai Beach ResortMember ofFoodiesLuxury TravelersTrendstersMar 22, 2014
Great hotel where generations of families return every year. An incredible staff that has been around forever, you will incredibly well taken care of here. Great beach, amenities and restaurant.Recommended for:
- Napili Kai Beach ResortFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Napili Kai is a really awesome resort. The rooms are condo-style, complete with kitchenettes, and most rooms have a beautiful view of molokai and the beach. The beach is really nice, and its right next to kapalua, another great beach.
In addition to the beach, the resort features four outdoor pools, a large spa tub, two 18-hole putting greens, and barbecue/picnic areas. Guests can borrow complimentary snorkeling gear, beach towels, and putters,
Contemporary guestrooms, studios, and suites are located in two-story buildings (no elevators). All feature furnished lanais with ocean or garden views. Guestrooms have compact refrigerators and coffeemakers, while condo-style studios and suites provide well-equipped kitchenettes. All accommodations offer cable/satellite TV, DVD players, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
Excellent!334 reviews across the web.
- The hotel is perfect for swimmers according to guests.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 96%.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
- GroundsNice grounds.