Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 64%Adventure Travelers
- 64%Family Travelers
- 64%Local Culture
- 57%Business Travelers
- 51%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (8)
- Naschmarkt RestaurantMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 8Mar 07, 2014
Feeling the pressure weighting on my back as I tried to figure out where to dine for dinner in Downtown Campbell. When in doubt, Naschmarkt restaurant to the rescue.
Managed to be seated without reservation or the wait. Now that is something I liked to see happen more often in the city!
- Quark Spätzle split evenly among the two of us. Nicely smoked chicken and mushroom was very pleasing.
- Classic Wiener schnitzel was simple and hearty. If there was more lingoberry sauce, I'd loved to smother it all over the schnitzel. yummmm!!!
- Jäger schnitzel was richly dense and creamy just how I liked it. Green asparagus added a nice touch to it.
- Can't fight the craving, had to ordered the bread pudding which was out of this world! By this time, my belly was bursting like a preggo. Thank gawd I wore a dress for some breathing room.
Ended dinner with a happy note of joy, laughter, and satisfying belly.Recommended for:
- Naschmarkt RestaurantMember ofLuxury TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies+ 5Aug 20, 2013
Naschmarkt is a real gem in the South Bay. I don't find many upscale, modern restaurants in the area, but Naschmarkt fits that bill. They serve delicious food and have excellent wine pairings. The service is excellent.Recommended for:
- Naschmarkt RestaurantMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5Jun 25, 2013
The best place in downtown Campbell for a fine dining experience! Naschmarkt serves phenomenal Austrian dishes with beautiful presentation. The portions are small, but if you have a complete 3 course meal, you'll be totally satisfied. Highly recommend starting with Pan Seared Diver Scallops, and having the Double Cooked Pork Belly with sautéed green cabbage, truffle oil, fingerling potatoes and roasted baby carrots for entree. The Schoko Kuchen dessert is a must for chocolate lovers. Cocktails are delicious - if you enjoy Moscow Mules, then you'll love the Austrian Maultier.Recommended for:
- Naschmarkt RestaurantMember ofFamily TravelersFoodiesAdventure Travelers+ 1Oct 23, 2013
Nouvelle Austrian food in a modern, bistro atmosphere with exposed brick walls and intimate lighting. The krautroulade was very tasty. The schnitzel looked amazing but was unremarkable. Great selection of Austrian wines.Recommended for:
- Naschmarkt RestaurantMember ofLuxury TravelersLocal CultureFoodies+ 1First to ReviewJul 29, 2012
Had a seat at the bar, watched our dinner been cooked, yum yum! Love this place, great food by Austrian chef Matthias Froeschi.
Try the Double Cooked Pork Belly! I went for the special (pictured) that came with it.