Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Business Travelers
User Reviews (2 Reviews)
- Nassau Suite HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 7Jan 02, 2014
If you don't mind the lack of amenities, as there is no onsite pool or restaurant, the Nassau Suite Hotel feels like an upscale apartment in the heart of South Beach. With a fully renovated kitchen, separate living room and bedroom, you can enjoy the comforts of home while on your South Florida adventure. The spacious apartment vibe is great for families, couples, or groups of friends. Plus, finding a restaurant in the area is half the fun, even if you're scared of ethnic food. And what do you need a pool for with the beach right across the street? Nassau allows for a bit of adventure but also provides a place for comfy relaxation.
- Nassau Suite HotelCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8First to ReviewJan 02, 2014
A cute boutique hotel on Collins Ave along the Miami Beach strip. It is walking distance to the beach and some restaurants. The hotel is clean and super cute. The suite I stayed in had 2 full size beds, a sofa, and mini kitchen equipped with appliances. There's plenty of space in the room for luggage and things.
Outstanding!639 reviews across the web.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 88%.
- Service85% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance85% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Room85% thought rooms were spacious.