Nassau Suite Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 74%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- Nassau Suite HotelCommunity ManagerMember ofBackpackersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 8First to ReviewJan 02, 2014
A cute boutique hotel on Collins Ave along the Miami Beach strip. It is walking distance to the beach and some restaurants. The hotel is clean and super cute. The suite I stayed in had 2 full size beds, a sofa, and mini kitchen equipped with appliances. There's plenty of space in the room for luggage and things.
- Nassau Suite HotelMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesArt & Design LoversJun 17, 2014
Nassau Suite is in a great location, not too close to Ocean Drive and centrally located on the Beach, putting you in walking distance to Lincoln Road, Flamingo Park and tons of great shopping, including The Webster, the high fashion outpost on Collins Avenue. Though not super luxe, it is well priced, but dont expect the staff to make your day...or your stay. If you need a decently stylish place to crash, this is probably a safe bet.Recommended for:
- Nassau Suite HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 7Jan 02, 2014
If you don't mind the lack of amenities, as there is no onsite pool or restaurant, the Nassau Suite Hotel feels like an upscale apartment in the heart of South Beach. With a fully renovated kitchen, separate living room and bedroom, you can enjoy the comforts of home while on your South Florida adventure. The spacious apartment vibe is great for families, couples, or groups of friends. Plus, finding a restaurant in the area is half the fun, even if you're scared of ethnic food. And what do you need a pool for with the beach right across the street? Nassau allows for a bit of adventure but also provides a place for comfy relaxation.Recommended for:
Very Good!631 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 90%.
- Room83% thought rooms were spacious.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- BeachWonderful beach.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Hi Speed Internet