National Aquarium

14th Street and Pennsylvania Ave., Washington, DC 20006

This place has every sea creature imaginable from the ones you find at the bottom of the ocean floor to the greatest predators of the ocean.

Popular withBusinessFamiliesGreen

Restaurants near National Aquarium

Top Hotels in Washington, D.C.

Filter restaurants by: Cuisine

BLT Steak

0.22 mi from National Aquarium

very good restaurant, one of the best steaks in Washington. Blt is one of those places you will always go back.

Popular withLuxuryBusinessNightlife

Cafe Asia

1720 I St Nw, Washington, DC 20006
    0.17 mi from National Aquarium

I've always had one of the same three noodle dishes when I've come here, but that's because they're all so delicious I just can't commit to branching out! The pad thai is excellent, and a lot less greasy than many of its counterparts. Cafe Asia has a really nice patio to sit outside on when it's not a sweltering, humid ...

Teaism

800 Connecticut Ave Nw, Washington, DC 20006
    0.12 mi from National Aquarium

The name Teaism was enough to make me intrigued to go try this place out. I ordered the Korean BBQ beef with naan. Yes, I know, what an interesting combo! Luckily, I beat the lunch rush as right when my friend and I were seated, a horde of people came rushing in on a Friday afternoon. The pork was cooked ...

Popular withVegetarianFoodies

Popular withHistoryStudentsFamilies

Bottom Line Saloon

1716 I St Nw, Washington, DC 20006
    0.17 mi from National Aquarium

University of Kansas bar.

Loeb's NY Deli

1712 I Street, Washington, DC
    0.18 mi from National Aquarium

New York style deli in downtown DC. They won't make you the towering sandwiches you might find in NYC, but you can still get a pretty decent pastrami, or corned beef sandwich. It is super convenient as a lunch option if you are in or around the Golden Triangle

Popular withBudget

Founding Farmers

1924 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20006
    0.32 mi from National Aquarium

Awesome food, some of the best I had in DC. I had a three course meal of southern comfort food, all of which were delicious. Place does get crowded and loud. Supposedly has a great brunch according to the rest of my family (wasn't able to go w/ them).

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersGreen

Kramerbooks & Afterwords: Bookstore and Cafe

1517 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington DC 20036
    0.88 mi from National Aquarium

Go here for brunch. You will not regret it. The bookstore is also great with meaningful curation from the staff on books they recommend.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal

Zaytinya

701 9th Street NW, Washington, DC 20001
    0.83 mi from National Aquarium

Jose Andres is DC's original celebrity chef. Before Top Chef, Jose had is knives on the pulse of the DC food scene. The Spanish chef is known for his tapas, but it's his Greek restaurant that keeps locals returning to eat and tourists scampering for a reservation.

Popular withFoodiesLocalVegetarian

Blue Duck Tavern

1201 24th Street Northwest, Washington D.C., DC
    0.82 mi from National Aquarium

We had a late dinner at Blue Duck Tavern. My oven roast Wagu beef was cooked beautifully medium rare and served with wine braised shallots but I could not manage to eat it all. Our side of duck fat fried fries were to die for but again were more than I could finish. The d├ęcor is very modern with big ...

Popular withLuxuryBusinessOutdoor

Popular withFoodiesLocalVegetarian

Rasika

633 D Street Northwest, Washington, DC, United States
    0.99 mi from National Aquarium

It can be hard to get a reservation at Rasika. You can avoid this hassle by popping in at the bar where you can order items off the menu while sipping drinks. I highly recommend doing this and asking for recommendations from your server. It'll allow you to get a taste for how amazing this restaurant is without blowing your ...

Popular withFoodiesVegetarianTrendsters

Capitol City Brewing Co

1100 New York Avenue NW # 1, Washington D.C., DC
    0.63 mi from National Aquarium

About:Capitol City Brewing Co. opened its doors in 1992 as the first brew pub in our nation's capitol since prohibition, thus giving its citizens and its many visitors the freedom to enjoy some of the finest hand-crafted beer in the country. On the front of our menu is the symbol of freedom, the Lady Liberty, a statue found atop our ...

Popular withTrendstersBackpackersNightlife

Hard Rock Cafe

999 E St NW, Washington, DC 20004
    0.72 mi from National Aquarium

I normally don't eat hamburgers. If I do not the entire thing, but I had a hamburger at the Hardrock Cafe in Washington DC and it was the best hamburger I ever ate. I finished it and even had room for a cookie.

Popular withNightlifeFoodiesTrendsters

Old Ebbitt Grill

675 15th St Nw, Washington, DC 20005
    0.29 mi from National Aquarium

I mean...it's a really popular place, they have a kids' menu and it's full of history. The clam chowder was fine but not outstanding. Actually, everything we had was just fine. We waited an hour for a table for 'just fine'. Meh.

Popular withFoodiesStudentsTrendsters

Cafe Citron

1343 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036
    0.69 mi from National Aquarium

always a great time, always good music

Popular withNightlifeTrendsters

Oyamel Cocina Mexicana

401 7th St NW, Washington, District of Columbia
    0.96 mi from National Aquarium

Oyamel is a Spanish-influenced tapas restaurant. we had their guacamole and some mini tacos, but the thing that impressed me the most was their hearts of palm salad, which contained julienned hearts of palm, radish, orange, grapefruit, and avocado with a tamarind dressing. SO GOOD. We also ordered dessert. We couldn't get enough.

Popular withFoodiesVegetarianAdventure

Nando's Peri-Peri Restaurants

819 7th street NW, Washington, D.C., District of Columbia
    0.93 mi from National Aquarium

Nando's is always amazing. Have never been to a bad branch. And I love how they design based on existing architecture. Great ceiling at this location.

Popular withFoodiesBudgetFamilies

Five Guys

2301 Georgia Ave Nw, Washington, DC 20001
    0.83 mi from National Aquarium

I have eaten at several Five Guys (not this one specfically) and have always enjoyed the food. Instead of hamburgers, I have gotten loaded hot dogs and they were excellent, IMHO. Fries are great too. And if you like peanuts, you are in luck because they are free for the eating.

Popular withBudgetLocalStudents