The zoo is tired and run down. Some of the primate exibits the poor animals looked depressed. A lot of exibits in the reptile section were empty. A lack of general upkeep of the grounds was a common theme to this zoo. The employees look cranky and unfriendly.
Restaurants near National Zoo for Vegetarian
- 10.86 mi
- 20.47 mi
- 34.56 miLot 420-421, Level 4, Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, 50450, Malaysia4.56 mi from National Zoo10 reviews
this restuarant was up in the clouds, went up in a lift, got to the top, sat down at our table, it was moving round as we ate, saw Kuala Lumphur skyline whilst we were eating, everytime you looked up, different scenery, top place on cruise for me
- 44.89 mi
- 52.56 mi
- 64.54 mi
- 74.59 mi47 Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia4.59 mi from National Zoo1 review
The price wasn't too bad for the location, and the view. I really liked watermelon bruschetta! Perfect tropical climate appetizer.Popular with
- 84.54 miSuria Klcc Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia4.54 mi from National Zoo2 reviews
Bumbu Desa is an Indonesian restaurant located in the Petronas Tower, the service was awesome as we got served very fast, but the food was sadly disappointing, kind of dry as it was cooked since a while then served later on. Maybe it was just one of these days since I usually always appreciate their food in their Jakarta's branches.
- 95.0 mi19 Jalan Sultan Ismail5.0 mi from National Zoo1 review
Excellent space for both drinking and dining. Amazing food selection of the 'Modern Thai' genre and creative (albeit weak) cocktails to boot. Highly recommend to book out for a lounge vibe birthday to a formal client dinner. 3 different rooms available. Open kitchen which is also a treat. Friendly staff. Feels like a offspring of Balinese Spa meets a NYC ...
- 104.54 miSuria Klcc Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia4.54 mi from National Zoo2 reviews
After some trips to Asia, we finally got the courage to taste Durian . For us it was definitelly the worst taste of anything we ever tryed, it can get worst than the smell ( which is already something hard to achieve)! Anyway, being food part of the cultural experience of a country, this in particular, once done, there's no ...
- 114.6 mi45A Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia4.6 mi from National Zoo1 review
After shopped for a whole day, it's time to sit down and relax, treat yourself with a cup of latte. that makes out of the day.
- 124.54 mi
- 132.17 mi
- 144.67 mi
- 153.44 mi
- 164.59 miGround Floor, Kuala Lumpur 50088 Malaysia4.59 mi from National Zoo
This is one of the cafe that I regularly visited when I am in Kuala Lumpur as its ambience is nice and it serves local food (such as curry puff and Keropok Lekor - shown in the photo). I am however not too crazy about the service (was tended only after we were seated for more than 15 minutes.Popular with
- 174.33 mi
- 184.54 mi
- 194.72 mi
- 204.23 mi