Navy Pier

600 East Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611-3426

So beautiful, love it here restaurants, family things to do and amazing views!!

Restaurants near Navy Pier

Yolk Streeterville

0.93 mi from Navy Pier

If breakfast were an art form, Yolk would take it to the level of Athenian architecture or italian Renaissance painting.

Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal

Dollop

1.0 mi from Navy Pier

Love that this independent coffee shop caters to laptop-ers. Outlets are all over the place but there are comfy chairs if you just came to visit and relax. The staff is engaging, hip and friendly. Open until 10pm, it's my new favorite coffee shop in Streeterville.

Popular withLocalFamilies

America's Dog

0.43 mi from Navy Pier

It's a chain, but the dogs and fries are still really good. I only go here if I happen to be near it. There's also one in O'Hare airport.

Popular withVegetarianBackpackersBudget

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co Restaurant & Market

0.43 mi from Navy Pier

Taste okay and good service

Quay

0.83 mi from Navy Pier

Located across from Navy Pier, on the other side of Lakeshore Drive this restaurant bar boasts small plates from Executive Chef Dan Marquis. Event space in the back and a spacious bar in the front makes this a solid choice in Streeterville.

Billy Goat Tavern

0.43 mi from Navy Pier

The Billy Goat Tavern is a Chicago icon. Find the one under the Tribune Building, but wait until it's late at night.

Popular withHistory

Cite

0.64 mi from Navy Pier

DON'T GO. Food is bad. And while the view is beautiful, it's not worth the agony of paying $30-$50 a person for cold, under-cooked, and inedible food. Just say no.

Popular withNightlifeTrendstersLuxury

Fox & Obel Food Market

0.92 mi from Navy Pier

Someone told me that Oprah used to get her groceries delivered from Fox and Obel (Chicago folklore?) but regardless it's an amazing specialty grocery store. The prepared foods are gourmet and delicious. There is a cafe inside the store for taking a break and 2 hour parking is included at River East Arts lot with a $20 purchase.

Wave

0.81 mi from Navy Pier

Seadog Extreme

0.38 mi from Navy Pier

hair and wind and everything in face. outside of the pier. fantastic. This was a one of a kind experience that I thoroughly enjoyed and wish it was longer. I took the Seadog Cruise speed boat around Lake Michigan for about half an hour - 45 minutes to enjoy the sights of Chicago from afar on the water. It was ...

Portillo's

1.64 mi from Navy Pier

The place is pretty stylish and their menu will please almost everyone since they serve burgers, sandwiches, salads, pasta, soup and hot dogs - their speciality. I'm not a huge fan of american hot dogs (like brazilian ones better) - cause I still think that there is more to hot dogs than bun, sausage, relish, pickles and onions - but ...

Popular withFoodiesBudgetFamilies

The Signature Room at the 95th

1.29 mi from Navy Pier

On the 95th floor above the city buildings and rooftops of downtown Chicago is an unforgettable experience. The Signature Room has great cocktails for under $20, and very pricey wines. If you are there for the view, you do need to be a paying customer, so take a seat and enjoy the view and some dinner or cocktails in the ...

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryBusiness

Garrett Popcorn

1.58 mi from Navy Pier

Garrett's has fell completely off! I was just there this past Friday and bought seven bags of mixed popcorn got home only to eat some and it was stale! So disappointed I will not spend my money there in the future!

Popular withLocalFoodiesFamilies

Giordano's Pizzeria on Rush

1.37 mi from Navy Pier

The concierge at the Drake directed us here for good Chicago pizza. This was the first authentic Chicago pizza we tasted on our vacation and we were not disappointed. It's thick deep dish style. We ordered personal size pizzas and a garlic bread appetizer although the pizza would've been enough. We left the restaurant absolutely stuffed.

Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget

Giordano's Pizza

1.37 mi from Navy Pier

I grew up in Chicago eating deep-dish pizza. I've tried every major pizza maker's goods in town, and Giordano's is always in my top two. The Rush St. location is my favorite, with graffitied booths, tables and walls. Just be prepared for the 45-minute wait for your pizza to be baked and delivered to your table.

Popular withFoodiesLocalFamilies

Pizzeria Uno

1.4 mi from Navy Pier

A must visit if you're in Chicago. Most people haven't tried authentic deep dish Chicago style pizza and this is the place to experience that. It's always crowded so expect a wait.

Popular withFoodiesLocalHistory

Girl & the Goat

2.54 mi from Navy Pier

Girl and the Goat was a sweet dinner surprise thanks to my bf :) As much as I loved the restaurant, it made me feel like I was in Los Angeles... something about the artsy-hipster feel really felt like LA. We checked this place out because the name was unique and our friends recommended this place. We showed up near ...

Popular withFoodiesNightlifeTrendsters

Gino's East of Chicago

1.77 mi from Navy Pier

A classic chicago deep dish joint. Not sure if the new one has the writing on the walls like the old one though.

Popular withFoodiesLocalStudents

The Purple Pig

1.27 mi from Navy Pier

I like this place. Pricey for the small plate euro-style tiny meals but its good and close to all the attractions downtown if you are visiting. These folks are educated and will treat you right!

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersLocal

Alinea

2.91 mi from Navy Pier

I had the pleasure of eating here for my birthday and graduation. You will be talking about your meal here for YEARS after, if not longer. Best money I ever spent!

Popular withFoodiesBusinessLocal