Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%History Buffs
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Neapolis HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 2First to ReviewSep 27, 2013
A great hotel in the heart of the historical centre. My and my band got to sleep there while we were on tour (performed at Neapolis Festival 2013) and we really enjoyed the place. Cosy rooms, nice staff and great facilities, including free wi fi, which is so important to me aha. The nicest thing for me was to be in the middle of the centre, which is my fav place to hang out. Not as cheap as a hostel, but definitely fairly priced, and great if you want the comfort of a nice room, a walking distance from the best sights in the centre and just about 20-25 minutes away (walking) from the sea front.Recommended for:
Very Good!190 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 82%.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsGrounds are not bad.
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed