Trip Plan Details
- Mellow Ventures Key West201 William St.
- Captain Tony's Saloon428 Greene Street, Key West, FLrecommended Captain Tony's SaloonOne of the best dive bars anywhere in the world! In the spot of the original Sloppy Joe's bar, which was Hemingway's old hang out, the saloon is owned and operated by one of Key West's colorful town ... read moremascots - Captain Tony. If you've ever heard the Jimmy Buffett song "Last Mango in Paris", it's about the life of Captain Tony. The place is full of character and a dangerous pit stop for anyone trying to stay sober!Arlo Hemphill
My favorite bar in Key West - a cultural and literary classic. This was also Ernest Hemingway's favorite bar (it was the original 'Sloppy Joe's'). And, if you happen to be Jimmy Buffett fans, Captain Tony is the subject of the Buffet song 'Last Mango in Paris'...
- Blue Heaven729 Thomas St., Key West, FL 33040recommended Blue HeavenKey West at it's best. Outdoor seating in a tropical garden full of strutting roosters and massive strangler figs. The food is wonderful, the service full of Key West character, and the experience ... read moretruly tropical.Arlo Hemphill
Best place for breakfast
- Turtle Kraals231 Margaret St, Key West, FL 33040recommended Turtle KraalsGreat place on the historic seaport to get some quality seafood. Especially the oysters! I recommend eating upstairs in the Tower Bar - great views and ocean breezes!Recommended for:Arlo Hemphill
Very nice waterside seafood joint away from the throngs of tourist of downtown. A great place to chill with locals, take in the working harbor and perhaps catch some live music.
- Duval StreetDuval Street, Key West, FLrecommended Duval StreetAside from the turquoise waters, palm trees and clear skies, this is Key West's main attraction. A lively avenue of bars, restaurants, shops and galleries, the place is as fun as it is notorious, and ... read moreas mysterious as it is touristy. If you somehow miss Duval Street, you've never actually been to Key West.Recommended for:Arlo Hemphill
Orient yourself around Duval Street - it is what Bourbon Street is to New Orleans or the Strip to Las Vegas. Everything fun radiates from here!
- Louie's Backyard700 Waddell Ave, Key West, FL 33040recommended Louie's BackyardA really nice restaurant with a fantastic view on the Ocean. It is located in a very quiet position, in a Victorian building. there is th eafterdeck bar, a quite big terrace with a fantastic sight ... read moredirectly on the water, and the upperdeck bar, very elegant. the food is good and genuine, with fresh fish and local vegetables and fruits! to try, at least once in KW!!!!!Recommended for:
- Marquesa Hotel600 Fleming St, Key West, FL 33040recommended Marquesa HotelIt is a beautiful hotel, very elegant in a really quiet position. It is quite expensive but it offers a really comfortable accomodations. It is stylish and very well designed. it has also indipendent ... read morecottages. Small children are not allowed.Recommended for:Family Travelers
- Nine One Five915 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040recommended Nine One FiveThis restaurant is in a colonial style house ( as all Key West is), pinted of white. There are two floors with terraces and a garden in front of it. The better choice is obviously eating outside. The ... read moreMenu is delicious. The atmosphere at night is something really amazing, remembering about Hemingway style.Recommended for:
- Hemingway House907 Whitehead Street, Key West, FL 33040-7473recommended Hemingway HouseKey West parties hard, day and night. But when you've had too many daiquiris and laid in the sun until you're practically a raisin, you may want a break from the beach scene. Take a quirky tour of the ... read morehouse Ernest Hemingway once lived in, now filled with memorabilia, manuscripts and most famously, six-toed cats.Recommended for:History Buffs
- Garden House329 Elizabeth Street, Key West, FL 33040
- Southernmost on the Beach508 South St, Key West, FL 33040
- Hyatt Key West601 Front Street, Key West, FL 33040
- Hyatt Windward Pointe3675 South Roosevelt Boulevard, Key West, FL
- Doubletree Grand Key Resort3990 S Roosevelt Blvd, Key West, FL 33040
- The Inn at Key West3420 North Roosevelt Boulevard, Key West, FL 33040
- Southernmost House1400 Duval Street 'on the ocean', Key West, FL 33040
- Key West, FloridaKey West, Florida
- White Street PierWhite Street and Atlantic Boulevard, Key West, FL 33040
- Sunset Celebration1 Whitehead Street, Key West, FL 33040-6634
- Conch Tour Train303 Front Street, Key West, FL, United States
- Turtle Kraals Museum200 Margaret Street, Key West, FL 33040-6640
- Fort Zachary Taylor State Historic Site and ParkSouthard Street on Truman Annex, Key West, FL 33041
- Shark Key Shark Key, Key West
- Key West City CemeteryKey West, FL 33040, USA
- Mallory Square1 Whitehead St., Key West, FL 33040
- Dry Tortugas National Park Ferry100 Grinnell Street, in the Historic Seaport. Key West, FL
- Southernmost Point in the NationCorner of Whitehead & South Streets, Key West, FL 33040