Neptune Pwani Beach
Member Reviews (1)
- Neptune Pwani BeachMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily TravelersFoodies+ 1First to ReviewFeb 25, 2013
Had my last week of my honeymoon here and it couldn't be better! The hotel is located on an amazing beach and you don't really need to go anywhere from here because they have so many options for food and activities.
The spa is absolutely amazing and is located on top of a hill where you can see the amazing view of the sea and the island. Most of the employees and management in the hotel are Italian, and like good Italian they gave us a warm welcoming and kept us happy the whole time.
The only problem was the internet room that was very slow, but when you are in a place like that you probably should forget about the rest of the world and just lay back and relax!
Outstanding!300 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Beach100% appreciated the clean beach.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. 92% of the guests loved it.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 92%.
- Bar and BeveragesDelicious alcoholic drinks, according to 90%.
- Hotel73% considered it to be very well-maintained.