Neptune Pwani Beach
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Neptune Pwani BeachMember ofFamily TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesTrendstersFirst to ReviewFeb 25, 2013
Had my last week of my honeymoon here and it couldn't be better! The hotel is located on an amazing beach and you don't really need to go anywhere from here because they have so many options for food and activities.
The spa is absolutely amazing and is located on top of a hill where you can see the amazing view of the sea and the island. Most of the employees and management in the hotel are Italian, and like good Italian they gave us a warm welcoming and kept us happy the whole time.
The only problem was the internet room that was very slow, but when you are in a place like that you probably should forget about the rest of the world and just lay back and relax!
Excellent!168 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 92%.
- Ambiance80% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Location71% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Hotel71% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- BeachWonderful beach.
- Business Center
- Swimming Pool