Netherlands Cities

Map view

Amsterdam

I really love Amsterdam the city is so powerful for the legendary places that happened in the past and all preserved now a days. The city is better then the two most famous items as "drugs" and "sex" this is only a small part what the city offers for the visitants! There I saw a lot of different kind of ...

The Hague

Great City, my hometown! Lots to do, beach, dutch parliament, great city centre and a lot of other stuff to do!

Rotterdam

Nice building, diverse athmosphere. Liked it but very modern and inviduallistic

Utrecht

Well, I would say that, I was born and bred in Utrecht. If you ever visit The Netherlands and have to choose go for Utrecht. The vibe and canals are a lot more attractive when compared to Amsterdam and certainly less touristy.

Maastricht

Enjoyed the scenery very much.

Eindhoven

Lots of good restaurants, bars, theaters, shops and sport facilities

Leiden

The canals were trashed because I went during Queen's day but overall, Leiden is a really cute little town. Packed with college and biotech settlers, it's quiet and quaint. I wouldn't go out of my way to visit, but it's easy to get to from Amsterdam and the Leiden Centraal is convenient for transfers to the Hague and other places ...

Den Bosch

one of the greatest city for everything!!! do not forget to eat your Chocolade bol

Haarlem

An easy train ride outside of Amsterdam lets you escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam for a little bit.

Kaatsheuvel

and there we are...a second home to me: The Efteling, the parc, flowers, fairy tale sights, for 60 years already the main attraction for families in the Netherlands and far surrounding. a great day or two out, lots of things to do, unfortunately smoking is allowed. nothing like major other family resorts...just very Brabants..

Delft

Peacefull village

Lisse

Volendam

Quaint and fun to explore. Short drive from Amsterdam.

Zaandam

Small very old city of Holland, Nice city

Tilburg

Good city to visit for one, maybe two days. If you plan a visit to Tilburg, you can best do it when it's 'Kermis'.

Haarlemmermeer

best in early summer

Breda

kma building 5 min from my home

Groningen

I am living in it and I am happy!:)