New Africa Hotel
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!116 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location85% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel BuildingConference area was excellent, according to 83%
- Food76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 72%.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
Dining options at New Africa Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a fitness facility. This 3.5 star property has a business
There are 119 guestrooms at New Africa Hotel. Beds come with premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature bathtubs, phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions are available in guestrooms. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room