New Hotel Athens
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 80%Luxury Travelers
- 69%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- New Hotel AthensMember ofTrendstersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 3First to ReviewAug 27, 2013
This is a Fabulous Hotel recently opened in Athens by the Yes Hotel Group.
It's modern,the service is great and the rooms comfortable.
They have thought of all the little things that make a stay memorable.Recommended for:
- New Hotel AthensOct 24, 2013
When I walked in I saw the coolest looking wall ever, the recent renovation on the hotel included nailing pieces of the original hotels old furniture from the 50’s/60’s on the wall and columns of the restaurant on the ground floor. The restaurant’s menu is impressive and the ambiance trendy and urban with a street view. It’s basically a boutique hotel with very cool styling in the rooms, hallways and gym/spa area. The double room had a view of an old Anglican church across the way which was nice and I loved that I was literally a walking minute away from Plaka, Syndagma, Zappeion, the National Park, The Temple of Zeus and a 5 minute walk from the Acropolis. I liked the overall comfort and feel. The trendy style wasn’t heavy or over done.Recommended for:
- New Hotel AthensMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4Oct 25, 2013
The care and attention to creating an artsy, unusual ambiance are evident as soon as you walk into this recently renovated hotel. The walls are lined with the broken up pieces of the furniture from the previous model, and the new furnishings are by turn modern and funky. When we were there, the renovations were not yet finished on the soon-to-be top floor restaurant, but the ground floor option is bright and welcoming, serving all day long. This hotel has one of the largest, most complete gyms I have seen in a hotel, and there is also a spa for massages and treatments at extra charge. From here you can walk to just about anywhere you might want to go in downtown Athens, and staff are courteous and helpful.Recommended for:
Excellent!898 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Ambiance98% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel95% thought it was clean.
- Location94% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel Building93% said the facilities were very new.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.