New Orleans Marriott
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)Write a review
- New Orleans MarriottAmbassador
Very Good!2766 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location97% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Food76% loved the dining experience.
- Room74% said the beds were comfortable.
- Hotel BuildingFor only 54%, the facilities were new enough.
Dining options at Marriott New Orleans include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness
There are 1,329 guestrooms at Marriott New Orleans. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Flat panel televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 32 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool