Things to do near New Providence Island
- 01 review
Celebrated the New Years there, everything was fantastic!
- Nearby Things to do
- 1Bay Street, Nassau, BahamasRanked #1 overall in Nassau things to doDistance: 0.9 mi28 reviews
A collection of stalls selling crafts, shirts, and other souvenir type goods. It’s located right by where giant cruise ships dock everyday, so the place could get crowded. - Most...Popular with
- 2Nassau, BahamasRanked #4 overall in Nassau things to doDistance: 0.7 mi12 reviews
This charming colonial style square in Nassau is home to government offices including the House of Assembly, the Senate, the Chambers of Parliament and the Victoria Statue.Popular with
- 3Dowdswell Street, Nassau, BahamasRanked #5 overall in Nassau things to doDistance: 0.3 mi12 reviews
Perfect place for an afternoon or early evening stroll and people watching. Since Bay Street is the primary cruise port for Nassau and Paradise Islands, visitors can find a broad...Popular with
- 4George St., Nassau, BahamasRanked #16 overall in Nassau things to doDistance: 0.9 mi3 reviews
The Pirates of Nassau Museum pays homage to the swashbuckling past of the Caribbean sea by displaying over five hundred years worth of history at their location on George Street....Popular with
- 6Bahamas Fast Ferries, Nassau, The BahamasRanked #20 overall in Nassau things to doDistance: 0.6 mi2 reviews
This is a perfect way to go to Harbour island or Nassau. These ferries are reliable, comfortable and fast. One of the best companies in the Bahamas.
- 7PO Box N 4777, Nassau, BahamasRanked #22 overall in Nassau things to doDistance: 0.6 mi2 reviews