New York City Neighborhoods
- 1New York City, New York State, USA12 reviews
Exciting, unique city, never to be missed. Photo taken just after a shower, rain water pouring out of the girl's cheek!
- 2New York City, New York State, USA6 reviews
Manhattan's least interesting and most conservative neighborhood. Head here for the park, museums, or maybe a visit to a classic hotel.. and then head back below 23rd street to the creative center of the city. The Manhattan of movies is well past its prime.
- 3New York City, New York State, USA11 reviews
West Village is undeniably my favorite neighborhood in New York City. I could never get bored to stroll the charming streets, gaze at the English-like architecture, stop for pastries and coffee at coffee-shops or explore through the countless boutiques. Can't think of a better walk for spring! It's pleasantly quiet, a rare thing to find in the bustling NYC.
- 4New York City, New York State, USA12 reviews
Chelsea is the unofficial art district of New York thanks to the assortment of different art galleries. It is said there are 370 art galleries in West Chelsea alone. Thus, if you're a fan of contemporary art, it's worth the trek to check out the art scene here.
- 5New York City, New York State, USA15 reviews
I really like Greenwich Village. I spent quite a lot of time here during my most recent trip to NYC. It has a more neighborhood-y feel compared to most of New York City. Good restaurants and cute boutiques are all over this area!
- 6New York City, New York State, USA3 reviews
One of the least interesting neighborhoods in the city. The Indian food here is good but there is little reason for tourists to visit. The atmosphere is suburban / middle American. A relatively convenient base with less expensive housing but offering very little of cultural interest.
- 7New York City, New York State, USA43 reviews
The Little Italy from reality is quite different from the Little Italy of old movies. The area is quite small nowadays and feels like it is disappearing fast.
- 8New York City, New York State, USA1 review
- 9New York City, New York State, USA2 reviews
Spring flowers have sprung in the gramercy area of NYC. This small and quaint area is full of beautiful trees and flowers especially in the spring time. Perfect location to walk around or have a coffee...I highly recommend Irving place for some good cafes!
- 10New York City, New York State, USA4 reviews
Best Neighborhood in Manhattan! It has everything -- great restaurants, delis, bars. Tree-lined sidewalks, kid friendly space with people strolling about. Lots to do if you are a tourist but it does not feel touristy.
- 11New York City, New York State, USA
- 12New York City, New York State, USA55 reviews
Through the busy streets of New York city there lays a peaceful park. The park is magical. This ice skating rink is in the park but the city line is right beside you as you skate away!
- 13New York City, New York State, USA6 reviews
TriBeCa is based in lower Manhattan. Despite the overpriced and overrated restaurants, the cobblestone streets, scenic buildings, and location near the dock make it a worthwhile visit.
- 14New York City, New York State, USA6 reviews
New York's most iconic performance space and a highlight of the city. A wide range of shows in a lovely setting.
- 15New York City, New York State, USA1 review
- 16New York City, New York State, USA15 reviews
Great food. Amazing culture.
- 17New York City, New York State, USA
- 18New York City, New York State, USA2 reviews
I love Hell's Kitchen. It doesn't have great architecture and it is a bit too close to Times Square for comfort, but you have to love the affordable dining, cozy bars, and proximity to Central Park. This is the place to eat before or after a show. 9th Ave is full of great food options and they are reasonable.
- 19New York City, New York State, USA4 reviews
This neighborhood is right at the intersection of many others and attracts a much more diverse range of people and businesses because of this. The Flatiron building is an incredible sight and the park next to it is as well.
- 20New York City, New York State, USA